Blogging in English!

Hey :)
Today I have a special project. On the blog from Christine there is a new challenge about blogging in English. I really like to talk in English, but I have some problems with reading and writing, so I think this is a very good exercise to improve my English. Don´t worry, it is only maybe 1 one post in the month and for the people, who can´t read English very well, I will make the post in English and German too! The challenge is from the 1st of October to the end of December.
You can see my progress at the Challenge Side at the top of my blog.
I hope you have maybe a little bit fun too or maybe do this too. It is really not that hard and it doesn´t matter if you make mistakes. It´s only for fun.

                                       Love,
                                       Jana
                                      ♥



Hey :)
Ich habe mich entschlossen bei einem besonderen Projekt mitzumachen. Christine hat auf ihrem Blog eine Challenge eröffnet, in der es darum geht, mindestens 3 englische Pots zu machen. Da sie vom 1.Oktober bis Ende des Jahres geht, gibt es also ca. in jedem Monat einen. Aber für die, die nicht so gut Englisch können, werde ich den Post auch auf Deutsch darunter schreiben, also keine Sorge.


Ich hoffe auch ihr habt Spaß dabei oder macht vielleicht sogar mit, was ich sehr cool fände. Es ist ja auch nicht schlimm, wenn man Fehler macht, da es hier nur um den Spaß geht.

Liebe Grüße,
Jana ♥

Kommentare:

  1. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout off
    your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
    say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having onee or 2 images.
    Maybe youu could space it out better?

    Also visit my blog post car accident injury lawyer edmonton

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Jana, that sounds like an interessting and fun idea.
    I might participate, too and I would rather write smaller posts, which I also would translate into German. That way (hopefully) every reader might enjoy the challenge :)

    Best wishes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Jana :)
    I'm participating in this challenge, too, so I'm pretty excited about reading your English blog posts. :) I think about translating my posts, too, since I was thinking about going bilingual next year. I read a lot of english books and I think there would be a lot of English people interested in my English reviews, too.
    I'm excited to see what this challenge might bring. :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts (not only the English, of course :) )

    XOXO
    Kim

    AntwortenLöschen